Kirchner is a leading engineering company specialized in the supply of Fired Heaters, Steam Reformers and Heat Transfer Equipment for Refineries and Petrochemical Plants. They were established in Milan, Itay in 1954. Kirchner can carry out design, engineering, fabrication, installation and start-up of Fired Heaters for a wide range of applications, such as in the Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Industries.
The following are the list of various type of heaters that can be supplied by Kirchner:
- Refinery and Petrochemical Heaters: Reactor Charge Heaters, Reboilers, Regeneration, etc.
- Reaction Heaters: Visbreaking, Thermal Cracking, Coking, EDC Pyrolisis, and VCM.
- Steam Reforming Heaters: Haldor Topsoe, Davy Process Technology, and Kellogg Brown & Root
- Ethylene Cracking Heaters: Process Design of Stone & Webster and Lummus
- Waste Heat Recovery Units (WHRU): Gas Turbine WHRU, Waste Heat Boilers and Furnaces, etc.